My-E-Health in cooperation with
The late Professor Torsten Norlander, PhD (1950-2020)
Center for Research and Development
- Michelsen, C. (2021) Measuring Employee Risk for Burnout. Psychology, 12, 624-642. DOI: 10.4236/psych.2021.124039
- Michelsen, C. (2021) Empowerment for Participation: Measuring Motivation, Stress, Defense Routines and Engagement. Psychology, 12, 511-535. Doi: 10.4236/psych.2021.124032.
- Nurmi, B., Michelsen, C. S., & Norlander, T. (2019). The Importance of reflection: An exploratory analysis on how prospective psychotherapists learn self-determination. The Open Psychology Journal, 12, 197-204. Doi: 10.2174/1874350101912010197
- Michelsen, C. S., Sundberg, P., Ekstrand, L., & Norlander, T. (2018). Psychological Empowerment: Users and Professionals in Psychiatric Care before and after Mindfulness Treatment. Psychology, 9, 1194-1207. Export to PDF
- Abrahamsson, C., Nordling, B., Michelsen, C. S., & Norlander, T. (2018). Patients' Experiences after Cognitive Behavior Group Therapy: From Anxiety to Feelings of Perceived Security. Psychology, 9, 1176-1193. Export to PDF
- Norlander, T., Ivarsson, B., Andersson, J., & Nordén, T. (2016). Consumer Satisfaction Rating Scale: Revised for use in both psychiatry and social services. Social Behavior and Personality, 44, 931-942. Doi: 10.2224/sbp.2016.44.6.931
- Lilja, J. L., Broberg, M., Norlander, T., & Broberg, A. G. (2015). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: Primary care patients’ experiences of outcomes in everyday life and relapse prevention. Psychology, 6, 464-477. Doi: 10.4236/psych.2015.64044
- Angantyr, K., Rimner, A., Nordén, T., & Norlander, T. (2015). Primary care behavioral health (PCBH) model of integrated care: Perspectives of outcome, client satisfaction, and gender. Social Behavior and Personality, 43, 287-302. Doi: 10.2224/sbp.2015.43.2.287
- Ingvarsson, T., Nordén, T., & Norlander, T. (2014). Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: A case study on experiences of healthy behaviors by clients in psychiatric care. Open Journal of Medical Psychology, 3, 390-402. Doi: 10.4236/ojmp.2014.35041
- Edebol, H., Helldin, L., & Norlander, T. (2013). Measuring adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder using the Quantified Behavior Test Plus. PsyCh Journal, 2,48-62. Doi: 10.1002/pchj.17
- Edebol, H., Helldin, L., & Norlander, T. (2012). Objective measures of behavior manifestations in adult ADHD and differentiation from participants with bipolar II disorder, borderline personality disorder, participants with disconfirmed ADHD as well as normative participants. Clinical Practice & Epidemiology in Mental Health,8, 134-143. Doi: 10.2174/1745017901208010134
- Olsson, A-K., Helldin, L., Hjärthag, F., & Norlander, T. (2012). Psychometric properties of a performance-based measurement of functional capacity, UCSD Performance-based Skills Assessment – Brief version. Psychiatry Research, 197, 290-294. Doi: 10.1016/j.psychres.2011.11.002
- Ivarsson, B., Lindström, L., Malm, U., and Norlander, T. (2011). The self-assessment of Perceived Global Distress scale - reliability and construct validity.Psychology, 2, 283-290.
Stress and Performance
- Bäccman, C., Berggren, A. W., & Norlander, T. (2012). Military Capacity and Civil Adjustment: Assessments of the 're-usable' peacekeeping soldier for development of a selection system. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 20, 171-181.
- Kjellgren, A., Burkhall, H., & Norlander, T. (2011). Preventing sick-leaves for sufferers of high stres-load and burn-out syndrome: A pilot study combining psychotherapy with the flotation tank. International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy, 11, 297-306.
- Norlander, T., von Schedvin, H., & Archer, T. (2005). Thriving as a function of affective personality: Relation to personality factors, coping strategies and stress. Anxiety, Stress, and Coping, 18, 105-116.
- Norlander, T., Johansson, Å., & Bood, S. Å. (2005). The affective personality: its relation to quality of sleep and well-being. Social Behavior and Personality, 33, 709-722.
- Bood, S. Å., Archer, T., & Norlander, T. (2004). Affective personality in relation to general personality, self-reported stress, coping and optimism. Individual Differences Research, 2, 26-37.
- Norlander, T., Nordmarker A., & Archer, T. (1998). Effects of alcohol and frustration on experimental graffiti. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 39, 201-207.
- Malmström, S., Nordén, T., & Norlander, T. (2015). Is a brief education enough concerning suicide and threats of suicide? Evaluation of an educational initiative for the emergency personnel. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health and Human Resilience, 17, 661-663. Doi: 10.4172/1522-4821.1000265